Tell a SUPER story about "Cave of Plunder"

Coco_o

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any option to won on this shit game 🤣🤣

I Pledge Alligance to Red legion MrZar!!!

Sad late code 

😊PEACE & LOVE😊

"cave of plunder"

* hidden treasure*The Magic Box

Once upon a time a farmer, coco, lived in a village. He had few acres of land. One hot afternoon, the poor farmer was digging his field. All of a sudden, his spade hit something. Then he continued his digging. “It is a big metal box," said coco.  “It does not seem to be of any use to me. I will dig deeper. May be I will find something else," thought coco. He continued to dig.

After he had dug for a long time, coco felt tired. “It is of no use. There is nothing in this field" he thought. Then at once, he threw the spade into the box in frustration and sat under a tree to take rest for a while.

After a while, when he got up to leave, he could not believe his eyes. There were one hundred spades in the box. “This is a magical box. I will put this shit coin inside the box and see what happens," coco thought. Then coco put a shit coin into the box. To his astonishment, he found one hundred shits: i mean  coins🤣 in the box. Coco carried the box to his home and kept in a secret place so that no one would become aware of it.

After that, he put many things in that and everything became hundred folds. With that box, he became a rich man. The King came to know of the box and its whereabouts. The King was curious to know about it and he was a greedy King. “I want to find out the secret of the magical box. If it is valuable, it should be in the King treasury," the King thought. Then at once, the King ordered his men to bring the farmer and his box.

When the magic box was brought to the King’s chamber, he did not know what to do. The King thought, “Let me see what is there inside this box which makes this pot so magical?" He peered inside. Inadvertently, he slipped and fell inside the box. When he climbed out of the magic box, he was shocked to find that there were one hundred Kings.

All the kings then started to climb the throne. They fought among themselves and died. The magic pot lay in the King’s treasury. “The foolish King took away the magic box from me out of curiosity and eventually he died. This magic box has killed the King himself," said the farmer coco and he to be safe he ran away carrying the magical box to the cave,and no one see him return again.

images farmer.png

box.jpg

download greedy king.jpg

images.jpg.fd53dc3adbdd6dd93e2c091f5cb98d49.jpgdownload.jpg.5d58ec1d1a7743602b1d957c128bf79a.jpg822531509_download(2).jpg.92b8ebe7b8ca361cf82d944f53e35eea.jpg

• Admin
1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

images.jpg.fd53dc3adbdd6dd93e2c091f5cb98d49.jpgdownload.jpg.5d58ec1d1a7743602b1d957c128bf79a.jpg822531509_download(2).jpg.92b8ebe7b8ca361cf82d944f53e35eea.jpg

I'm pretty sure you're from the Green Legion

https://images.app.goo.gl/bCj7dD3xLgH2osJU7

I pledge alegion sssssss to the legion! So long as legion remains on the winning side, i shall not trade sides

I pledge allegiance to Red Legion!

I pledge allegiance toRed Legion!

101534498-cartoon-bacteria-character-as-a-red-disease-monster-creature-as-a-health-medicine-or-medical-patholo.jpg

Just now, Chris Hammond said:

I pledge allegiance toRed Legion!

•  

101534498-cartoon-bacteria-character-as-a-red-disease-monster-creature-as-a-health-medicine-or-medical-patholo.jpg

💟

I am done but no sweat code..

Archived